Monday, August 17, 2009

My Last 3 Days in Mexico

I have 3 days left here in Mexico City, Mexico, DF! Although, I am sad to be departing such fun and great city, I am extremely excited about my arrival to Cairo, Egypt!

My flight is a little weird. I depart Mexico , Thursday, August 20, 2009 at 5:15 pm to Houston, Texas, USA with a full day layover. Thank God I have family in Houston! On the 21st, I depart Houston to arrive in Frankfurt, Germany for a 10 hour layover. There, I will have the opportunity to get out and see the city of Frankfurt, take some photos and blog about what I see. Finally, I depart Germany on the 22nd to arrive in Cairo, Egypt on the 23rd of August at 2:40 am.

This is going to be an interesting journey and I am looking forward to it.

4 countries in 3 days! MAJOR JET-LAG...


No comments:

Post a Comment